Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

As per title, i have a surplus to requirements R33 GTST ECU fitted with a RISING SUN PERFORMANCE STAGE 1 chip up for grabs. It is number 76 ( serial number RSP00076). Has a large sticker on it confirming this!!

My car made 306bhp with these mods after fitting the chip;
* Front Mount Intercooler
* Full exhaust+de-cat
* boost controller @ 0.75Bar(though 0.85Bar is ok to run)
* Apexi filter
* Splitfire coilpacks

Later found i had a leaking dumpvalve (standard one) so fitted a forge and it pulled even better than before:funny:. The car started at 256bhp and the chip amazingly added another 50bhp in one hit:bigthumb:......

This is a simple plug and play item, take your old ecu out, plug this in and go for a drive:cool: You should get similar or better results then me if you have the stage 1 mods fitted that are listed above. Every car is different.

Asking for £240 inc postage. I will post using royal mail recorded delivery at the post office. Or if local can arrange collection. Will only send once funds are recieved via paypal, cheque, cash on collection etc Any questions please ask.

Can try and send a picture via moblie as i havn't sorted my camera yet to work with computer.

Thanks for looking

Les

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bounce: Bump :)

·
Sits at home thinking am I normal ???????
853 Posts
hello mate you have a pm

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Both pm'd and replied too.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
STILL for SALE

C'mon surley someone out there needs an ECU to complement there stage 1 mods:D.......... I'll do it at £220 INCLUDING POSTAGE through out the mainland. Any where else and i'll have to check first.....

This is the whole ECU unit, basically plug this in and go for a play........

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have the following mods on my S1 GTST:

HKS Full 3" Exhaust
Decat
Trust 3" Downpipe
HKS Induction Kit

Everything else pretty much standard..

Will this make any difference to my set up? And for better or worse!?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It will solve the over fueling you get when you upgrade the breathing ie. exhaust and air filter.

Others have run with the standard side mount intercooler and achieved 300bhp A Front mount one can be done at a later date.

You will need some sort of boost controller to hold it at 0.85Bar. Though i ran 0.75 as the fine adjustment in the turbosmart manual boost controller wasn't up to doing that little bit more.

I think aslong as you have or get the boost controller on board and run this ecu you should see an improvement in driveability and performance.

I listed the parts that I/are used with this state of tune, so anything less WILL produce a different result on another car. For instance if you have original coilpacks on at the minute it might develope a mis-fire as the boost is slightly raised and the coils can't supply the spark plugs with the current they need to function under high pressure conditions. This would be nothing to do with the map on the ecu, just showing up some parts that need renewing as you increase performance due to there age and condition.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD To rstevo:bigthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts