Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Ive just bought my 1st Skyline, a 95 R33 GTS-t. Can anyone tell me what the best induction kit available for it is and where to purchase it?

Thanks

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
I have a Blitz cleanable big volume cone induction on my GTS.t,does the business and looks the part.Talk to abbeyMotorsport on 01883732331.Kit takes minutes to fit.
For about £100 they also have a full Apexi kit to fit,not as big but dual internal cone technology,put one on my GTS non-turbo recently,works well...also fit in minutes.

N

·
0 Posts
tut tut , the apexi is the best in filtration, and quieter
saying that i have a blitz one , i like it , but probably the best is the stock air box with like a apexi panel filter

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I tried the Apexi panel filter first on my GTT in the standard airbox. I changed it and far prefer the Apexi induction kit, although the noise is mainly the cause of that! Did feel as if it was pulling much more cleanly though.

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
i was thinking of the blitz one too it sounds a lot better, a bit more grunt like

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im in two minds what to get now! The apexi does seam to be cheaper than the blitz it is just the name that means the higher price??

Anyone know the power increase after fitting a induction kit like the blitz is? Is it a consederable amount more than fitting an apexi panel filter?

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
There was an article a while back that compared a few of them including Apexi , HKS etc - I have searched the forum and cannot find the link but the Apexi as I remember claimed to add 13bhp.

The only reason I went for is was the recommendation from Abbey Motorsport.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts