Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching high and low for one and so far only been able to find ones that other people own and not for sale!

Does anyone know where i can get one from?

Thanks for reading

Stu

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
i have only seen a one piece twin blade lookalike on a members car or a genuine nismo 400r carbon fibre twin plane spoiler like mine :D:D:D:D:D:D

so contact the traders and see if they make them or try nismo

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
i got mine from Knight Racer :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have only seen a one piece twin blade lookalike on a members car or a genuine nismo 400r carbon fibre twin plane spoiler like mine :D:D:D:D:D:D

so contact the traders and see if they make them or try nismo
Haha just my luck! =P
I'd prefer genuine, but I suppose i'd settle for the replica if push came to shove.
Thanks for the tip bud. I'll see what I can find out :)

Stu

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
yeah but i think he'll have more sence than putting GTR tags on a GTS :gay: :bananasmile:
there were on for 5 days till i got my carbon fibre end caps as i didnt want anyone to steal the damn wings :rofl:

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
then get new pics ya slow ass....

i actually like them too, where'd you get them?? just the off chance they popped up was it?? or did you steal them off a 400r lol
ill take more next week;)

and yep they just "popped up" for sale and i got them and they were originaly bought direct from nismo probs stole off a 400r though :funny:

i have not seen these on any other car bar a 400r

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
better change that so :D im off hunting
good luck mate but if you do find them they need to be 2 seperate blades and carbon fibre :D:D:D:D:D

but you wont :D:D

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
maybe not today but i will, i always find the things im looking for :D
is that why u itch down there :rofl: :D:D:D

bet you dont but if you do,have you any idea the price of them????????

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
your not still prattling on about that "fake wing" are you??? at least the end caps are
"GENUINE NISSAN"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.