1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Nissan Whore
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
R33gts-t Japspeed Manifold, stock elbow, grille, spoiler, recirc

Few bits for sale!!

As per title:

Manifold is cracked, see pic, but can be welded up. I checked out getting it welded, they said that they'd do it (Burnley Welding) if i prepped it. Never got round to it.

£20 + Post

Stock Elbow

£10+post

Spoiler

£10 Collection

Stock recirc

£15+ post

Grille, 1 clip broken, still plenty to hold it. KH2 (as is spoiler)

£25+ post

Also still have stock ECU from old FS thread.

·
Nissan Whore
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Manifold is gts-t...sorry just reallised i put gts in the topic... i kinda forget gts n/a exists, i've never seen one!

Post would be a tenner. There is a couple of other cracks, but the worst one is shown.

·
Registered
636 Posts
i'll have it then, pm me your paypal address and i'll get the money sorted

i'm in northern ireland so as long as your using parcel force postage will be the same, are you?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Why do these manifolds crack? I've got one and had it crack and rewelded. I'm needing to strip it down now as it's just gone again.

Rik

·
Nissan Whore
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This one cracked because the timing was out, making the exhaust gases too hot, but generally stainless isn't the best material for high heat applications.

Still the japspeed ones are meant to last well!

·
Registered
636 Posts
i'll have it then, pm me your paypal address and i'll get the money sorted

i'm in northern ireland so as long as your using parcel force postage will be the same, are you?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
636 Posts
to be honest it dosen't look like any of it is forsale

i've been looking to pay for the exhaust manifold since the 11th

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
ill pm him the now guys.

·
Registered
636 Posts
SORRY JOHN!, Just checked my pm's there and you did send me your paypal address and had agreed to sell it to me on the 11th :sorry:

i came online one morning after a night of harsh drinking, must have been the same night :O not much of an excuse for making a mess of your forsale thread but it's the only reason i can think of how it could have happened

sorry dude

·
Nissan Whore
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Gosh!

Sorry i've not seen this, thanks for the PM SR.

Having sold my skyline i don't check back here all that often, especially since i thought this thread was dormant!

It seems to have cleared up now, but I always aim to try and be fair,and as such Pak was the first to say he *wanted* the manifold, and yes indeed i did send him my paypal details. - I just assumed you'd had a change of heart.

So i'm forgetting now, but Paul said he'd take it a week later or something, i think i even said i was awaiting payment from Pak initially. So yes, Paul has paid for the manifold, and has kindly offered to wait until the 4th when i can more easily post it, its definitely sold!

Spoiler, recirc, elbow, ecu, grille i still have.

·
Registered
636 Posts
i did genuinely want it, but i don't get many pm's and never look at the old ones unless for reference, so i came on drunk, read said message, went to bed, got up and forgot, and caried on waiting for your paypal, as you can see throughout the thread i was asking for it so genuinely didn't realise i had it

i always pay straight away, well as soon as i can get to the bank

·
Nissan Whore
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats ok, i should perhaps have nudged you. Never mind!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts