Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for a fairly unmodified R33. Any recommendations? Seems there are a lot of characters out there trying to sell sh1t!!!
Cheers Si

·
Registered
138 Posts
I havent seen any listed in the usual places so you are going to be stuck with gumtree, facebook and the likes im affraid.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi si

are you looking for one ready to go or one that needs a little bit of work? I might consider selling mine it’s recently been to mgt and fitted with a link g4 and 355 fuel pump and few other bits but needs downpipe, fuel lines and rear shocks fitting as I have most of the parts for mot but just haven’t had time this year getting out of shortage.

·
Registered
1996 r33 skyline GTST SPEC 2
11 Posts
I will probably be selling mine in the summer unless I get a good enough offer beforehand.mine is a spec 2 stock outside apart from 18” wheels in gold. Full respray mint condition.
engine wise lightly modified. Any questions are welcome.
min planning on getting a r33 gtr could possibly swap for 1 that needs work or something like that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I’ve got one coming up for sale in the next week or so. If you are still looking let me know. It’s just been rebuilt to standard spec.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I am looking for a fairly unmodified R33. Any recommendations? Seems there are a lot of characters out there trying to sell sh1t!!!
Cheers Si
I'm selling mine, I've owned her for 20 years and she's not getting used., I was first UK owner. I'm only going to sell to someone serious hence I just registered on the owners to find a new home.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm selling mine, I've owned her for 20 years and she's not getting used., I was first UK owner. I'm only going to sell to someone serious hence I just registered on the owners to find a new home.
Hi there, I'm still looking. Would you be able to send me photos and info on the car please?
Where abouts are you?
Cheers Si

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there, I'm still looking. Would you be able to send me photos and info on the car please?
Where abouts are you?
Cheers Si
Yeah of course, I'm in Taunton Somerset. Haven't advertised anywhere yet. Reg is L765GFJ, she's black and apart from some very tastfull body mods all that is changed is k&n and a stainless exhaust.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah of course, I'm in Taunton Somerset. Haven't advertised anywhere yet. Reg is L765GFJ, she's black and apart from some very tastfull body mods all that is changed is k&n and a stainless exhaust.
Do you use whatsapp? Am I ok giving you my number on here or do you want to send me an email?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts