Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
skid works!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my quest to find an r34 to build,scotty from Skyline part got in touch with me regarding this 4 door,so i ummed and ared with him and thought f***it,so we had a deal with him and i bought it,it came with no engine no box no prop no wiring for the engine no peddles no diff no gear stick surround no uk regestration,but got import papers,had a very light tap on the front,Damage to bumper head light and bonnet,but scotty put a GRP on on for me in the price.Also has drifty arms. HKS drifty hyper max coilovers.
Anyway here is a few pics on the progress so far,remembering i'm building 2x R34's at the moment The 2door one is only a comp car and as long as i own it will never go on the road,this one will be my daily and S1 streeto car.

no servo

Abs to be removed,this is for gays!

pic of damage with head light removed

·
skid works!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i got a servo,and used a none abs master cylinder from a 200sx also came with all the brake pipes so just transfered it all to the car

thats the servo fitted with a nissan pulsar brake peddle,carnt seem to find the pic of the master cylinder as the one in the pic is the standared r34 abs one.
also fitted clutch peddle and clutch master cylinder,most of the parts fitted are what i have in my spares bin.

·
skid works!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok.then this came through the post think its my 2 way diff or some one has sent me a cows head!

also fitted it,sorry have no pictures.also whilst under the car i spotted that it has a hicas lock off bar,saves me buying one,top bananna!

·
skid works!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
cheers mate!
Anyway,to get it going i put the engine and box from this in only because i had it,also out of the 200sx prop and a gtst prop i made one up to fit.

engine fitted

also bought a head light from e gay at a good price.

i know its not the best engine for a skyline but if i had a spare rb25 neo that would have gone in there.but i do have a loom for the noe engine that came with the other r34 shell i bought so watch this space!

·
skid works!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
then i saw the error of my ways and was offered a rb25 neo for pea nuts.also not long after was offered good money for my sr20 engine,witch was a good spec and plenty of power for the skyline.But rb25 it was,when i went to see it i realized the bloke did'nt know what he was selling,to start with it had uprated injectors and a metal head gasket.but it had no fly wheel,so looking disapointed i said"o dear" and had his pants down.not gay carnt stand pain.but was a very good price.
so i took the sr engine out no pics sorry.and in went the rb25.pics sh*t sorry

·
skid works!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pulled her out and washed behind her ears!

Its not quite ready for MOT yet,got turbo and exhaust to sort,also intercooler,washer bottle,fog light.couple of new tyres etc.......

·
skid works!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok up dates!!!!!!!
The engine i bought had no turbo on it,so i got hold of a GT2535 with blitz BOV/pipe and HKS filter,so fitted that lot

Fitted braided fuel pipes
and break stopper thingy

Ebay bargin,99pence strut brace,Hey Hey!

Fitted recaro drivers seat,had to mod it a bit to fit as it was on an S15 subframe,got the grinder and welder ouy so no probs,had to do the same with passinger seat as thats from an S14,sold the original seats.Looking for another recaro now.

fitted drift button and knob i found under the seat,

Fitted GTR big mirror thing

fabbed and fitted exhaust,and gave it a good check over for the MOT,|Made chassis number plate so i can drive it there......

Right got to go and see if it passes,bye bye!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts