Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just tried ma auto box on manual with the buttons but the buttons didnt work. any idea what cld be wrong?

·
Registered
395 Posts
no. the button is just by the ashtray. when you push it, a little steering wheel light should show up on your dash..

if you dont, then its busted..

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
DONT PUSH THE RED BUTTON!!

Lol, only joking. 3 buttons you should be aware of.

The red one lets you shift up and down using stick.

Wheel button uses steering wheel shifters

TCS button near your left knee is the fun button!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh iv found the traction control button the min i got the car ;)

the red button is the self destruct button lol

ah il try that the next time

cheers everyone

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
I'm a poof mate so not really best man to ask. Hwoarang on here has 400+ bhp and rags the hell out of it on track days.

I've never had major issues with mine except now I want to do more track I am looking at a conversion.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a like the autos av had a few of them noo but the skyline is the best one so far, im glad i know how to work the paddles now. what all u got done to urs mate?

·
Registered
395 Posts
to clarify what the red button is - it allows you to move through the gear stick positions when the engine isnt running, without having to put your foot on the brake pedal..

dont listen to balloo - he's a poof.. you only have to hear his car alarm to know that... haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I’m in a lot of help I’m 16 I just got my first car about 7 months ago I’m wondering for my 1999 R34 GTt I have an RCS switch and had it next to my shifter but it fits perfectly but no cable fits to it and now I’m realising that I need a wheel tiptronic button I need to know where to find one and where does the RCS button go and where it should be on my car Thankyou fi anyone can help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts