Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
easy!!!....does anyone know where i can get hold of a 34gtr kit to fit my r32gtr,would probably be better to buy a 34 but i just aint got the £££'s.
cheers jay.:guiness:

·
Registered
610 Posts
wow... that would be hard. and u;d have to butcher the 32 to do it

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi !!!..i have seen it on a r32 but think it was done in japan by company called bee-r but not sure ....looked like the mutz nutz!!!!:guiness:

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
yeah it's the Bee-R 324. NewEra can possibly get you one. Although it's not easy, Bee-R tend to only sell them to people who are handing their car over to them to have it fitted.

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
i spoke to scotty @ skylinepart.com a while ago about this think the running cost then was around £3k delivered, he has a trader section here

·
R32 GTR
1,562 Posts
Yeh Mark is right its the bee-R324 and they want to fit them, I looked into before I got my lovely jdl kit. I'm sure it was over 3k just for the parts and then there is all the butchering and fitting on top. Looks lovely though.

Nocturnals is not Bee R, its a mix of different widebody kits if i remember right. I don't think he was trying to make it look like a 34 but rather a widebody r32 buti might be wrong

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Thanks ScottishGirl, you are right. My car got alot of people thinking it is an R34... But my intention was to keep it a R32. That is why I didn't go for the Bee-R kit because it "loose" the idenity of the R32 by using the R34 headlight.

I use about 6 different manufacture just on the body kit alone, so it is a real mix and match. But I like the result and it is nice to have something different that isn't trying to be something else. ;)

More Pics here:
http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72389

·
The Pogg
134 Posts
Christ that R34/2 is a beast!

Surely you could source the parts yourself for the headlight conversion and save yourself a lot of money?

i did a Ek front end conversion on my old Eg civic and they wanted 1.5K for the kit in japan, and i did it myself for around £500 So can it not be done by sourcing the parts yourself?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts