Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Folks, I've finally got around to updating my website with a R34 GTT F.A.Q section & gallery (links page still being worked on :( ). If anyone has any suggestions about it then can you let me know please as I'd like it to be one of the best place's for a GTT newbie to find any info they need. Click on the link at the bottom to view, Cheers.......................................IanH

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
not doing to badly being that you only bought the car a few days ago.

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it through Newera in late may but I don't get my hands on it for another three weeks (5 weeks transit - 3 weeks SVA etc) so I've been stalking the Australian & HK Forums getting as much info as possible (I like to know what I'm taliking about :D ). Thats the reason for it, there's not much info on 1 particular website. You have to trawl through loads of sites to get any info, for example, my links page has 23 different sites with little bits of GTT info on them, so I've combined everything I know into one page (thank god for Frontpage :D )

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
I was looking long and hard at that black R34 GTT. Very nice example and was very reasonably priced too. Well done, hope you enjoy it!

Martin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts