Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, havnt been around for a while, but im hoping that someone will be interested in the skyline as Ive finally been pushed into selling up :-(

Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T

1998/R
Metallic Silver
Tiptronic
SVA Jan’04
MOT/Tax
Full Nismo Factory Body Kit
Totally Standard
CAT 1 Alarm
Tracker
Grade 4.5 at auction
One owner in Japan before me

Serviced at Abbey Motorsport regardless of cost.

The car just sits in the garage now as my circumstances have changed, so if anyones interested make offers around *REDUCED TO £10.5k ovno*

cheers

Neil

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Hi5 said:
what's the actual point in your post here? do you have an interest to buy it? do you work for the international car pricing company that takes into account ever detail of the car which may affect pricing? didnt think so
'International car pricing company!' Classic!:dogpile:

For what its worth i think that is a fair price to start negotations for any prospective seller;)

Nice clean car, good luck with the sale

·
4,143 Posts
no offense dude, but have u noticed the going rate for r34 gtt's lately ?
yours must be worth £500 then.if you cant afford one go back to sxoc.

·
BigBoy
215 Posts
Dont u mean £3500 ? :)
Anyway, yes i had interest in the blokes car above, looks nice and stuff, but i want to go manual this time, and yes, with price, u always try to make the seller budge..... and yes, cos its been in the UK for a while, makes me more interested... However, i just put my piggy bank savings as deposit on a GTT, similar to the above, but went for the manual (cos supposedly its cheaper on fuel compared to how a manual runs against a auto), all for £10k
So those on your high horse, come back to ground level, and the dude selling, hope u sell :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello my friend is looking for a near standard R34 for a project could you email/pm me all the car details reg, milage, history etc and a few more pics. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts