Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys as i'm not blessed with huge amounts of technical knowledge about the R34 i thought some of you maybe able to help me....does such a car (as in the title) exist?

S

·
0 Posts
Hi Venners,

Yep they sure do exist, they are available in all the usual R34 colours as well as a few extra ones.

There is always around 40-50 a week for sale in Japan, so good choice. They are also a bit cheaper to buy than the 2 door coupe version.
There is a very highly modded one up for grabs at tomorrows auction in Black with loads of extras, a 1999 car I think.

They are available in single Turbo 2.5 or non turbo version.

Best Regards

stuart
Skylinesrus.com

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys i thought there would be but needed to ask to be sure...Stuart out of interest do you take part exchange? non skylines that is other japanese models such as a mitsi galant ?

·
On The Far Side...
203 Posts
4 drs are also becoming quite popular with drifters over here. Damned good cars and can be bought for less than the equivalent coupe...

and, if you're so inclined, can be made to look like a GTR...

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the pic,what a lovely example...the car would be for my dad,he needs a 4 door to convince my mum that it's a "family" car not a road going racer :D

B

·
0 Posts
yeah ... im a big fan of 200's as well .. nice motors.

That 4 door 34 is very very nice though.

B

·
0 Posts
lol ... nah :) .. 4 door would be good if we have any more kids though

the (2door) beast shall soon be on the roads :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts