1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
:uy: What a great car, would you take £7k:dogpile:

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
bet no-one answers the phone number.....

but I bet you get an email saying something along the lines of... its in anotehr country... I'll email to seee what happens, but its a well known scam.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Motor Traders "Ghost Car Trick" As Old As The Hills, Gets Customers On The Fourcort Then The Super Salesman Can Wedge Them Into Somthing Else.

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
oh surprise surprise what email I just got back

The Nissan Skyline is still for sale. A great car, never implied in any accident, in excellent condition with full service history. My job put me on the way to England and I bought this car there. Now I have to sell it as I've got back home in Austria. As you know I need a left hand drive vehicle here. The car is in Austria and it is still registered in England. The final price is £ 7,800 sterling + shipping to your door. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

All documents, including V5 log book on your name will be provided along with the car. The Nissan has MOT, Road Tax, Full Service History, it is HPI clear, 41000 miles, BLUE, Petrol, Manual Transmission.

Due the amount involved and due the fact I am not located in United Kingdom, the financial part of this deal will be managed by a third party, in this way both of us will be protected.

Please email me soon if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.

All the best!

Danielle.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
sometimes you really do have to laugh at people :dogpile:

it's like the people on e-bay who try and sell cars with "0" feedback :spank:

:loser:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts