Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
What really amazes me though, is when your run the plate no. 'ye51 zra', it comes up with............

Vehicle details
Manufacturer FORD
Model FOCUS LX
Body type ESTATE
Colour BLUE
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 02 January 2002
Number of previous owners 1

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
£4995 do they really expect people to fall for that:screwy:

if someone does they deserve to be ripped off:shakehead:

·
Banned
651 Posts
look at this and look at the car :loser: :cya: :nutkick:

Model Year: 1996
Date of 1st Registration: 21 Aug 2000
Colour: Silver
Vehicle Registration Mark: N*** *** Get the Vehicle Status Report

·
Registered
295 Posts
I mean come on. Surely none of us 'Skyline Enthusiasts' would be conned with such drivel. Guys clearly :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: .
Mind you, I bet to the uninitiated this would seem like xmas has come early :yum:

TT

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I asked him if it had a TIT valve ! answer below :dogpile:
Hello.
Yes it has a valve.
The car is located in Germany , as i have recently moved here .
The shipping will be arranged and paid by me and it will be done via
www.um-shipping.com . You will get a tracking number and everything you need .
All necessary papers to register it on your name will be sent along with the car.
The total price is £4,995 .
The car is in perfect working condition , no scratches and no accidents history .
To make this deal i will need your full name and address so i can start the delivery .
The shipping company will take the car and deliver it to your address .
You must make the payment for the car AFTER i will start the delivery to the shipping company and i will get the money only after you receive the car.

I am waiting for your details .
All my best !
Peter Kyle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Gene Vincent said:
I asked him if it had a TIT valve ! answer below :dogpile:
Hello.
Yes it has a valve.
All necessary papers to register it on your name will be sent along with the car.
The car is in perfect working condition , no scratches and no accidents history .
To make this deal i will need your full name and address so i can start the delivery .
You must make the payment for the car AFTER i will start the delivery to the shipping company and i will get the money only after you receive the car.

All my best !
Peter Kyle.
Isn't it amazing how a company as obviously large as this is located on a free server and has had so few items to ship that they can list them in the javascript source?

I've counted up my pennies, and I only have £4994 left to spend this month. Such a shame, but obviously it's not meant to be.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Peter

Beautiful car - I just thought I would warn you that the shipping company you have selected is a hoax. Their site is located on a free server and whilst to the casual observer everything appears to be legitimate, a quick look at the source reveals that they are using javascript to direct suckers to fake shipping pages. I'm not surprised you fell for it, but be warned!

I suggest you use somebody like UPS or TNT. They may cost a bit more, but at least you can rest assured the item will arrive.

Also, I feel I ought to point out that some criminal is trying to sell your car through autotrader and has even gone to the trouble to set up a whole motor trader company called "Car Galaxy" (sounds dodgy to me). Get this though, they are asking nearly forty thousand pounds for it!

Anyway - good luck with the sale.

Thanks

Tony Williams

On 14/10/06, P K <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello.

All my best !
Peter Kyle.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts