Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'ello ..

anyone know if the r34 GTR wheels (as fitted to Ian H's car) will fit on an R33 GTST ??

taaaaaaa

S

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Not without adaptors they wont. Applejack has them on his R33 he will know whats required.

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
Hiya Steve - Applejacks is a GTR so it's a direct replacement but GTS-T's will have an offset/arches problem (mine stick out about 1cm from the arches - so I've got a new set on order to pass the MOT)

I think the size of the GTR rims was 18"x9" +30 (it's on the inside so you can only see it with the wheel off).

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahhh .. poo ..

i didn't think of the width problem ..

mmm

back to the drawing board then

·
2,327 Posts
Steve - I've just ordered some new volk alloys in the following sizes and the Ray's/Volk website says that GTS-T & GTTs are the same sizes.

18"x8.5" +30 Front with a 225 tyre
18"x9.5" +35 (or +38 depending on alloy) Rear with a 255 tyre

As to the difference between alloys, Nismo GT4's are +38 but TE37's are +35 (Pow-R has a set on their demo car - very nice)

You could always roll the arches on your GTS-T Steve, I was going to do it to mine but didn't fancy keeping GTR alloys on a GTT (so there'll be a set for sale in mid jan :D )

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
has anyone got any, 18inch GTR alloys for sale or a nice set of 18 inch alloys for my skyline, as i hate cleaning my bbs alloys, if anyone has 19 inch alloys for sale i could be interested

let me know if u know anyone selling some

scottie

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have a mint set of GTR alloys for sale but they are 17" complete with very new tyres nearly immaculate 235/40/17 front 255/40/17 rear Interested ??? Either PM me or reply to thread or call me on 07768 562959.

Cheers buddy

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
i have 18" x 10" on the back of my gts with 265 tyres and no arch mods, must be different offset

·
2,327 Posts
sco-j said:
but are R33 fitment for alloys the same as R34. i.e will R33 alloys fit straight onto a R34
As long as the offset is right then they should as the number of studs, PCD etc are all the same.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts