Skyline Owners Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Knob , rail , alloy rad , panel , seat ,regulator... Really few minor changes :iagree:
Thanks for info about intake mods - so You have complete IAC valve with all belongings (water pipes , bleeder etc...) ? Must be now really pain in ass to change oil filter :)

Regards - Taranis
Yeah I managed to retain everything apart from the bleed screw, but to be honest I haven't missed it as it meant bleeding the coolant system the old fashioned way. lol

I was very keen to keep the IACV and all the functions as I know its possible to remove it and run after market idle control but I just didn't want to.

It is very tight, simple things like dipping the oil on the dipstick is a pain in the arse!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
love the seats! what is the model of the Recaros? also need to change my shite seats. dont do anything for you on track. nearly end up in the passo seat!
Thanks mate, the drivers seat is an SR7 and the passenger side I believe is an SR3. Yeah really is a must for track use, my passener was holding on for his life in the standard seat lol!

81 - 83 of 83 Posts