Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Southern Ireland Area Rep
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys some asshole came across onto myside of the road this morning and hit my drivers side wing mirror. What gawls me is he didnt even stop! The glass is broken and the plastic housing is cracked. Another few inches and I dont think I'd be sitting here right now!

Does anyone know where I might get a replacement R34 GTT Wing Mirror?
Nissan dealers want €360 + VAT for housing and €20 +VAT for glass.

Help Guys!
Upset Skyline Owner
Owen :(

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
I would probably have found the nearest place to turn around and chase down the t*sser.

Easier said than done I suppose. Must have really p*ssed you off though!

I've recently changed my route to work simply because the country lanes I used to take are full of 4x4 drivers and other idiots who, despite it being clear that there's really only room for a car and a half on the road, continue to scream past you at 60mph, forcing me to ride up on to the verge in order to save my wing-mirror (or worse). Inconsiderate morons out there bud.

·
Registered
298 Posts
We have one in black, has a scuff on the paint so will need painting £100

Guys some asshole came across onto myside of the road this morning and hit my drivers side wing mirror. What gawls me is he didnt even stop! The glass is broken and the plastic housing is cracked. Another few inches and I dont think I'd be sitting here right now!

Does anyone know where I might get a replacement R34 GTT Wing Mirror?
Nissan dealers want €360 + VAT for housing and €20 +VAT for glass.

Help Guys!
Upset Skyline Owner
Owen :(

·
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys!
I am very gutted to be quite honest! Its an angery/sick feeling! I dont even want to look out at the driveway.
It kinda takes the good out of the car! I am glad however its only a wing mirror I am looking for and that someone else isnt looking for my parts (heart kidneys, lungs)

Owen

·
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have one in black, has a scuff on the paint so will need painting £100
:worshippy: THANK YOU SO SO MUCH SKYLINEPART!:worshippy:
I AM DELIGHTED! THE SEARCH IS OVER!

Top guy and a pleasure to deal with. And as a bonus I got my passenger side electric window switch. It was knackered since I bought the car. At last I might be able to put BOTH my windows down.:bounce:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts