Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

So it has been a while since I have been a member so a long over due project build but since I got my cars its been on hold really while I got other things sorted in my life but now hopefully the project is about to start getting under way!

So lets start by first saying I am no newbie to Skylines but I am new to owning one of my own.

Quick picture here of my brother and friends cars all together:

So to my project build, I do YouTube video's and I have been pretty busy all this time with my e30 but this year will be all about the Skyline from what I have planned so far.

Not sure if I am allowed to add a link to my channel but those who would like to support me/watch my videos its Mr GCC on Youtube, every subscriber helps :attention:

Here is my Skyline the first day I got it:

Getting some tires changed and stock wheels put on:

And here is some pictures of stuff I have gotten up to so far with the car such as driving to Weston Super Mare and Cheddar Gorge recently.

I will try to upload on here as much as I can to keep you guys all up to date with the build, most of it will more than likely end up on Instagram and YouTube first but I wouldn't want to forget you guys now would I!

Specs on the car is: HKS Silent Cat Back
HKS Panel Filter
Sub & Amp
Double Din headunit + Rearview camera

And thats about it, all that was done by previous owners but I have some goodies ready to get onto the car so here's to getting all that done!

Thanks for looking guys!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thought I would update you all, not sure if I am allowed to put links to my YouTube video's about the project but here are some pictures of the car so far.

Had it up in the air getting it ready for underseal. Lets just say this is fun but takes a lot of time!

Arch before de-greasing:

De-greasing time up in the air:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts