Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

The PCD on my GTT I believe is 114.5. Does this mean alloys with a PCD of 114.3 wil not fit??
All the alloys I like are 114.3 but its not clear whether these will fit a GTT.

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great cos I was thinking of getting a set.
Are your Rota's 9.5 front and rear and if so what is your offset.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
I will have to check the offset. I went 8.5s front and back - personally I wouldn't mix them because they look so different.

However, I did put bigger tyres on the back - 225s front, 255s back.

The 9.5s are significantly dished, whereas the 8.5s - see my ad they are pretty 'flat' spokes. I know at least 1 GTT with 9.5s front and rear though - so if you want the dishy looks that is a possibility.

I'm going for a GTR because the GTT is a great daily car, but now I have a practical fiesta for scooting around in the rain/ etc.. So I can have something more extreme for when I want to have some fun! Plus the Automatic version is difficult to mod up to big horsepower.

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will have to check the offset. I went 8.5s front and back - personally I wouldn't mix them because they look so different.

However, I did put bigger tyres on the back - 225s front, 255s back.

The 9.5s are significantly dished, whereas the 8.5s - see my ad they are pretty 'flat' spokes. I know at least 1 GTT with 9.5s front and rear though - so if you want the dishy looks that is a possibility.

I'm going for a GTR because the GTT is a great daily car, but now I have a practical fiesta for scooting around in the rain/ etc.. So I can have something more extreme for when I want to have some fun! Plus the Automatic version is difficult to mod up to big horsepower.
Yeah thats true. Mind you, you can get it to 400 which is what I'm doing. Prob is I think no matter which Skyline you get you're gonna spend £000's on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts