Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, hope you can help me...

I have just brought my first R34 GTT and have a few questions about the engine. Now i have owned 2 R33GTST so i know my way round the RB25 but on the r34 there are some changes. So i have got a picture and highlighted the areas i have some questions on.

So first here is the picture..

What is the thing on the throttle body highlighted in red?
What is all the stuff to the back of the engine highlighted in green?

Im about to pull it all apart and do a manual conversion and bigger injectors etc so would like to know :)

Also would a modded std front entry plenum if on this engine? Only asking as i had on one my other car but this plenum looks smaller.

Thnaks in advance :)

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers buddy

the green circle has loads of wires and plugs and hose which the R33 RB25 dont have so was wondering what its use is in the R34 Neo version

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so no right or wrong answer yet.

do anyone know about the modd plenum thing? can i do that or shall i buy Plazmaman or shall i keep it std?

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have found a better picture of the stuff circled in green
Here we go

do anyone know what all that is in the grren circle?

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dont worry, i found a R34 manual book and got the bits i needed out of it.

You have Turbo pressure sensor, ACC valve, Canister purge control valve, Knock sensor

·
Registered
159 Posts
Knock sensor??? I don't think so? These things are bolted on the bottom.

About the forward plenum, you can install the greddy or greddy style one no problem, just some(or a lot) of custom things.
Search for the topic that was created somewhere here.

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Knock sensor??? I don't think so? These things are bolted on the bottom.
Thats what i thought but i have taken the info right out of nissans service manual

About the forward plenum, you can install the greddy or greddy style one no problem, just some(or a lot) of custom things.
Search for the topic that was created somewhere here.
Ok then ill have a look, cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.