Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been chatting to rising sun and going to order some bits for my gtt

Its running about 510 BHP now @ the fly and want some cams, oil cooler, thermostat. Can anyone reccomend anything else i should get at this point, Rich will be upping the boost to 1.4 bar and dont want much more power just want less lag really as the TD-06 is great over 4k but under its a bit slow, do i just get cams or do i get the wheels and stuff too?? Am going to buy a bee-r too!

Thanks in advance
Ben:cheers:

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Hi Ben,
I'd seriously consider getting some 260 Tomie Poncams 10.25 lift & vernier adjusters, that should get you some extra gas flow to spool the tubby up a bit quicker.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will probably order from nengun, so they beak it down into camshafts and adjustable wheel things (so technical i know!), also going to get a bee-r and nismo thermostat. Anything else i should do at this stage?? still running standard pistons but dont want to do them at moment really

Thanks Floyd

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I would speak to Bubble mate - he has had the head on his played with and cams done from memory....

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hopefully he will reply on here! If not will give him a call. Want to get a bee-r rev limiter but wondering if you can wire them up anyway other than handbrake, heard stories but no definates

1 - 8 of 8 Posts