Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell my power FC pro (with launch control) as it no longer fits in with the plans I have for the car. I had it advertised on ebay but it didnt reach the reserve of £800.
So I will offer it here as well as I really need to move it on. It is in perfect condition and works wonderfully, please note that the device is for the Nissan Skyline R34 GTT RB25DET manual NEO engine ONLY . It is not suitable for any other engine type.

I am looking for £850 with free postage but I am open to sensible offers. The unit it already hard mapped by MGT racing to the GTT with minimal mods (Splitfires, intercooler, exhaust) so will work right out of the box and I will supply the unit as is. You can of course factory reset it and start in learning mode for your car (I will send you a user guide on how to do this. Its dead easy)

I know a lot of sellers state how rare an item is and it can get a bit boring, but believe me when I say that this is almost impossible to locate any more due to it being the Pro version of the standard Power FC.

I will be re-listing it on ebay this weekend, so if you are interested please let me know at [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts