Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Am toying with the idea of getting into Skyline ownership but would like to know a little more re running costs.

What are the road tax fees currently on the GTTs and what are your average MPG figures? This is less of a consideration as my mileage would be quite low but I'd still like to know.

Thanks, Alex

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi guys,

Am toying with the idea of getting into Skyline ownership but would like to know a little more re running costs.

What are the road tax fees currently on the GTTs and what are your average MPG figures? This is less of a consideration as my mileage would be quite low but I'd still like to know.

Thanks, Alex
I'm paying mine by direct debit and it just renewed in June, £283.50 it wants for the coming year.

MPG will be a bit pointless because few are stock they are modified cars which effects MPG. Mine for example is a sunny day/weekend car so when its used it gets used much harder than my wifes car that just pootles around to the shops. I also don't know either because my dials are still in KM. :unsure:

·
Registered
4 Posts
not sure what MPG i get, but short distances around town ive done 410-415 kilometers (240-250Miles) from a full tank of Tesco Momentum 99. It's costs around £55 to fill up. I've recently done long distance and did 586 kilometers (364Miles) from a full tank which aint too bad! I have a R34 GTT 4 door. I'm running an Apexi air filter and HKS 409 catback exhaust.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts