Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a search but came up with nothing does anyone know how to convert the speedo to mph and delimit the car at the same time ?

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
You should be able to use a converter chip . The five wire one will change the speedo and delimit it at the same time.

·
Registered
252 Posts
When we imported our R34 GTT last year, i soldered in a chip behind the speedo head. It changed to MPH and delimited it at the same time , checked the speed against my Tomtom and its spot on :bigthumb: . Ours is a Tiptronic but i don,t see what relevence it has to the chip tho.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quick question about the speedo.... Ive been looking to buy a r34 but just getting my head around the speedo..... 1 place saying it's all mph and mileage says 47k on clock, and he says it's 47k miles. But I went to another that's been converted to mph and has 103k on clock but he says that's km and it's actually 64k miles... Does the conversion change the mileage or not? As I don't want to buy a car that suposedly done 64k when it's actually done 103k...... A quick response would be much appreciated.....
Kind regard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts