Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is time that i have to part with my skyline, iv owned it for last year and half but now getting my own place has forced me to down grade my car. The car is reliable and is amazing to drive and really turns heads. It is a R34 GTT 2.5 TURBO in yellow and is tax n tested, this is a rarer manual gearbox version, has sparco wheels, bomex bodykit, tinted windows, sports exhaust, ohlins fully adjustable suspention, induction kit, turbo timer, boost control unit, alpine CD head unit and toad alarm/imboliser. This is all on top of what the car comes with as standard, folding electric wing mirrors, climate control, xenon headlights, HICAS four wheel steering, traction control, electric sunroof, airbags, power steering, electric windows and remote locking. This is a brilliant car in everyway and can be used as an everyday car with space for 4 people and a good boot yet with 285bhp can still show up alot of other more expensive cars! Whoever buys this will not regret it!

£7400

The car has been reduced as my moving in date to my first time house is fast approaching. :bounce:

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
635 Posts
if someone buys my car this will b mine

top car mate good luck with the sale. why has this car not gone yet???????????:crazy:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha nah sorry mate im getting rid of the skyline and getting a cheap banger to run around in, dont want any expensive car now!

·
Registered
26 Posts
just curious

How much do you think that would cost to get that shipped to canada? and also how much would that be canadian? Please let me know.... I am interested.

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey i have no idea about cost to canada etc as never shipped a car abroad wouldnt even know where to start?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts