Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any know where i can get a set of eyelids for my R34 , i use to ave a set on my old R34 which made it look totally different.

CHEERS

with eyelids:-

without eyelids:-

thanx for any help:)

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
i got them on my R34 and i love the look, but i'm no help im affraid as mine came witht the car from japan!!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eyeye

Yea thats how mine came on my black car , already on it from japan.
I got a feeling there made by JUN

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
lol

HOW BIG :D i cant even manage to get my pic up!!!
look at my old eyelids ... there a little bigger then the one's you've have :rolleyes: mine came down in line with the bottom of the bonnet :D ;)

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
hmmm make me an offer and I might sell mine....

·
Registered
554 Posts
i cheated and used vinal, but then my cars black and hides shap a little. I'll try and get a pic up soon. Cheap and cheerful..... just like my car ...lol

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Did anyone work out where to get these from for an R34?

They really do make the front look so much more aggressive.

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
Oscar - Japanparts have a customs charge on them (payable before you collect your parcel) as they put Autoparts on the customs form. I've bought from them twice and got done both times :(

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Looking at that - I think I prefer the JUN ones - who distributes for JUN in the UK?
You are right Ian - paying a £15 customs charge + VAT on £60 of parts is ridiculous.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Imports place i got my cars from had to order some parts from them anway, so they said they would chuck them in the box for me:D ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts