Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this is a bit of a feeler and I have been away from the community for a little while so if the details prices etc are way off please let me know,

R34gtt standard boot lid in white together with standard spoiler did have a bit of surface rust around 3rd brake light which was treated long ago £150ono

R34gtr style FTP rear wing, looks to be an eBay copy but comes with legs and looks to be in good condition, £100ono

Aston Martin 5x114 alloys, very rare from one model of v8 vantage think they are et35 but would need to check, when I went to test fit they were flush fit on 34 may fit other Skylines and 5x114 cars too £350 as need refurb I do have Aston centre caps for them but need to dig them out

R34gtt/gtr carbon boot lid - looks to be top quality would love to keep but my car needs other work first so tentative sale £350ono a fair price?

I do have other bits like standard suspension, air boxes etc if people are after any little bits please say and I will list along with photos and price pics to follow when not posting from my phone

Any questions please ask!

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Also, do you have any of the below?

* Drivers side sun visor.

* The thin black plastic boot trim that fits around the boot lock/catch.

* Wooden pannel that sits above the spare tyre.

- Wheels could also be interested in depending on style.

Cheers,

Rob

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a prob pics wise prob won't be till the weekend and due to size parts would have to be pickup only or you send a courier, wouldn't suggest that for carbon tho!

Wooden shelf and drivers side sun visor I may have, will check condition when taking photos of boot, will get pics of alloys up tomorrow as have some of those

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wheels I have some older pics of, hope these work:-

and test fitted to a r34 :-

Sorry typo on my phone the rear wing is FRP (as in Fibreglass) and unpainted grey at the moment.

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Photos of the extra bits will have to wait till the weekend at the moment, I do have door shells too if anyone would be interested just metal parts both sides and a couple of drivers side front metal wings.

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Sorry, get the GTR spoiler from the R34, that will look sweet in carbon with your black. :)
A carbon spoiler would look very nice with my new flush carbon bootlid i just bought :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pm's replied to

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quick update before the weekend, will take more photos of the wheels, carbon boot lid and one of the Gtr style Frp wing, anyone want any other photos or the door shells, glass or anything?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
emails going out tonight for those who requested photos, also have a drivers side window glass, and rear shelf with speaker covers if anyone would be interested in those let me know and will list with prices.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts