Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R34 Parts (R34 GTT Apexi Dials & JDL Bumper, R34 GTR Spoiler)

Work situation means I can no longer afford to keep my R34 so here are a few parts Ive picked up for the project which are no longer going to be required. All parts are currently in SE London (Bromley / Orpington).

R34 GTR Spoiler (Genuine)
Currently in red with a black blade. Beautiful but could do with a respray as there are some minor bobbles in the paintwork. £350 plus p&p. Collection preferred.

Apexi Guages

Apexi Gauges for Water, Oil Temp and Oil Pressure, comes with all the parts to fit. £185plus P&P.

JDL front bumper for the R34 GTT

JDL front bumper for the R34 GTT. The item has never been fitted (I bought the gtr front bumper instead). The item is in primer but unpainted. £200 collected or £200 plus P&P

How the bumper should look on the car:

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I do mate but it's waiting to go on the car as the current one is dented. Picked one up off ebay for £50 a while back so have a look there. You could also try Paul at JDM garage (in the traders section) as they are breakers and reguarly have parts in stock.

·
Trainee Sex-God
44 Posts
Hi mate, thanks for the advice - I will try there. It's either that or go the GTR bonnet route and find a bumper / bonnet spoiler for it so that there isn't a gap between that and the GTT bumper. Been looking already but they're pretty hard to find too!

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Hi mate, thanks for the advice - I will try there. It's either that or go the GTR bonnet route and find a bumper / bonnet spoiler for it so that there isn't a gap between that and the GTT bumper. Been looking already but they're pretty hard to find too!
Well bonnets come pretty cheap usually as loads of people switch to Carbon Fibre. You just need to factor in £100-150 for a respray (unless you get lucky and manage to get the right colour of course). There may be one on ebay - seller doesnt seem to sure on the advert :D however id say its overpriced. Link is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-SKYLINE-R34-GTT-BONNET-/360332349230?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53e57b4f2e

If you go for a gtr bonnet the actual design is different on the front end so you would need a gtr style front bumper as well (unless you know a decent fabricator). I dont think a bonnet spoiler would cut the mustard. I think knight racer do gtr style front bumpers for the gtt but they are an extra £200-300. If you get a genuine gtr front bumper it may need some alteration to fit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts