Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wish my car wasn't a 5 hour flight away!
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, got my first skyline the other day and need abit of guidence on what to do with her, there aint much info on upgrading the R34s and was wondering if you had any tips or advice for me?

I had a lil ponder and was wondering if the R34 GTR brembo brake kit would fit straight onto my car, or am i just thinking silly?

Do R34 GTR panels, bodykits, ect ect fit direct aswell?

new to the skyline way of life so dont laugh if i sound thick lol

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
RB20DET engine parts (bar all forced induction parts) will fit your engine, and all R34 GTT body parts will be compatible with your car.

P.S What trade are you in the RAF?

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Ha Ha please say "Rock".

The body kit is an easy one, GTR wont be a straight fit, but like anything, with enough hard work can be made to fit.

Traders on here sell the GTR front conversions and the wide rear arch kit comes up every so often. There is also a lot of carbon 34 gtr spoilers on the market.

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P.S What trade are you in the RAF?
ayup m8, im TG4, and no im not the new geeky breed of them either, im old skool 11 lol

so what are you, or what was you?

i would get a turby but as im 21 i aint got a chance in hell of insuring it

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
rb20de in an r34 coupe? i thought the r34 came with rb25neo engine
Koh, there were a bunch of R34 (ignoring the GTR) engines.

all were NEOs.

25GT Turbo- RB25DET
25GT Four- RB25DE (4wd)
25GT- RB25DE
GT- RB20DE

2 door lineup (above) was simpler than the 4 door which had a bunch of 'X' derivatives, i.e. 25GT Turbo and 25GT-X Turbo

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
welcome to the club mate :)
oh and ea
:useless:
LOL
i would get some pics on but aint got the net yet, only can use this on the military comps in work so cnt get pics online sorry xxxx will get them up asap tho xxx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts