Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a r34 GTT trans and I cant figure out why my clutch pedal isn't able to work properly. I bled the clutch master and clutch slave which are both new parts. I made sure the clutch master is being pushed in all the way but it isnt working. The clutch pedal will go down to the floor slowly and not come up. I took a video of the clutch slave pushrod and it barely pushes the fork.

I've seen in other forums that you can bleed the clutch from a 3rd spot on the trans and I attached a picture of an r34 gtt trans and drew a green circle around the point. I'm curious if that's the 3rd spot that can be bled for the clutch.
If you guys have any other suggestions I would love to hear them!

Thank you!

Gas Auto part Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Metal

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats just a vent. it sounds like you still have air in the system. you said you bled the master and the slave. did you get a continuous stream of hydraulic fluid? me personally i would bleed it again. start with the bleeder on the master. then let it gravity bleed until fluid starts steadily come out then manually bleed it. or use one of the pressure bleeders or vacuum bleeders. hope that helps
Okay, I power bleed both the master cylinder and slave cylinder. The clutch still isn't acting the way it should. It feels better than what it was before (Which isnt saying much lol). I took the slave cylinder off and the fork is impossible to push with my hands.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts