Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will take some better photos and put them up. dont do a lot with the car just sit`s in the work shop and just about to build two engines one for this car and one for sale.

·
Regular DWYB'r
807 Posts
What do you plan on using the car for?

Looks quite well specced to use for show and shine! ;)

Ian. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well its sat in the workshop all year after i got it to this stage last winter. It only went to USC to sit on a stand a wast really..! building the engine to 750 hp at the moment and finishing the carbon flat floor has a massive spec. but i dont use it just like building it when i`m not running a race team. more than likely be for sale next year. very sad day that will be.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still got the engine i`m giving it a refreshed new bearings and a clean up. plus its got H beam rods and forged Pistons in it. New engine is going to be a high reving 2.7 .

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
might as well of done a build thread ;)

Gtr front end on a gtt with do-luck carbon fibre wings?
If only i had time to do a build thread. Also a little bit more then GTR front end and front wings..! their are a few parts left that are from the GTT. Rear wheel drive is the only way. ;-)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Hi Keith,the car has moved on a bit since last saw it at Pod.Glad to see you are keeping up the standard of work lol.Car looks really good ,hope to see you some time.Cheers Eric.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Keith,the car has moved on a bit since last saw it at Pod.Glad to see you are keeping up the standard of work lol.Car looks really good ,hope to see you some time.Cheers Eric.
Hi Eric

Yes has been some time. havent really used it since then to busy at work paying for it.! lol hope your cars still going well up the strip.?
The car should be at the pod this year so hope to see you there.:cheers:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
put more pics up please :D:D:D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts