Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Seen this new GT-R with my own eyes for the first time on Friday.
No matter how good the pictures, this car's got to be seen in reality to be fully appreciated. Even seeing the new Porsche GT2 shortly afterwards, didn't leave as much of an impression. The new GT-R seems very "right"!

Here's my rendition of pictures. I apologise they're not as clear as could be - but TBH I was more interested in seeing the car than concentrating on shooting photos, lol.

Looking forward to driving it when it comes out in December.

Miguel.

Front Brakes:

Rear Brakes:

Could see this rear badge becoming a popular upgrade for other GT-R's:

Funky door handle:

I guess the lower section's removable... Convenient for fitment of Nismo bodykit in future perhaps:

Exhaust housing and exhaust manifold are not seperate. Turbo upgrades will require new manifolds too..

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
it's already growing on me and i think it looks fookin sexy:drool::drool:

some one get me the tissues

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Can I have the cut in half one for cheap please Mr Nissan? :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
I love it, they've moved on from the existing cars but kept enough styling points to tie in tp the lineage. It's stunning. (Not sure onred seats though, integra type R-ish)

·
Registered
822 Posts
I think the new GT-R looks great, I prefer the R32 and R33 GT-R's shape, but the new one is definately a supercar and the GT-R badge worthy!!

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
looks good.....but i couldnt help but notice, if you look at the front straight on and blink once or twice, i'd swear i saw an impreza???! backend is WAY big n fugly imho but hay its loads better than all the promo shots ive seen so its a step in the right direction!!

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
gorgeous car!!! first time i saw it i loved it,

sad i no but thats been my opinion on the skyline since i very first saw the R32!!!

in two minds on mine or the new GTR?? lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts