Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These products are suitable for any 2wd car, if you find another forum whos interested in getting involved then please feel free point them in this direction. The more people we get on board the cheaper the prices become, it doesnt matter what forum people are on, theyre free to jump in :)

Would anyone be interested in a traction control group buy? I ran it on our S14 and it transformed it from a car I hated driving in slippery conditions to one that was a hoot come rain, sleet, salt and slime :) Rather than the car just slamming into the limiter and dancing down the road with me fighting wheelspin in first, second and third I could just floor it and the car would accelerate briskly whilst the tc did it stuff and controlled spin until there was enough traction to run full power at which point youd launch off towards the horizon. I know you can just pussy foot around with squeezing the throttle and feeding in the power and pootling around because its wet but I bought the car to hoon around in and the TC let me do that.

Huge amount of difference, very cool stuff :)

Featuring a backlit LCD screen and simple rotary selector button, packaged with a billet aluminium faceplate, the Digital Adjuster controls slip levels but can also be used as a setup and diagnostic tool, and features many display and configuration options.

Slip levels are adjustable in 1% increments from 0% up to 25%, and launch control comes as standard. Cut level thresholds, rev limits, wheel sizes and RPM operating levels can all be altered in real-time. The display option will represent, in a graph or text format, wheel speeds, RPM, and cut levels. In addition an injector cut feature allows diagnostics to be carried out without the use of a laptop computer.

The adjuster can be added to an existing Traction Control setup as an upgrade, or as an existing component of a new system.

http://www.racelogic.co.uk/?show=Traction_Control

Retail:

Traction control £628.63
Traction control with launch control £699
Traction control with launch control and digital adjuster £816.63
Traction control with launch control and data logging £851.88
Traction control with launch control, data logging and digital adjuster £998.75

5-10

Traction control £535
Traction control with launch control £595
Traction control with launch control and digital adjuster £695
Traction control with launch control and data logging £725
Traction control with launch control, data logging and digital adjuster £845

11+

Traction control £469
Traction control with launch control £525
Traction control with launch control and digital adjuster £609
Traction control with launch control and data logging £639
Traction control with launch control, data logging and digital adjuster £749

Payment info

Give us a shout if your interested, either in our orders section on here or over the phone on 01274 683633. Please do NOT just say 'stick my name down' in this thread, you will NOT be included if you just post that. You need to get in touch with payment details to be included. Please dont pm me to order, I dont get involved in taking orders :no:

Payment can be made by card, Paypal, cheque, bank transfer, cash etc. There will be a 3% surcharge for credit card payments and a 4% surcharge for Paypal payments. We dont normally charge for credit card payments but if we get to the lowest price then margins are tight so we cant absorb the processing costs.

If youre paying by card then note that we will take payments as soon as we have a firm idea of numbers and if I think we will defo get down to the lowest price then we will take payment at that time. We will take payment without contacting you so please ensure the funds are available.

Im running this on more than one forum so it should be difficult to get to 11+. If you only want to be involved if we get the numbers down then thats not a problem, give us a shout with your info and you will only be included if we get to the lowest price :)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
fitting

do you fit, cause ive been dying to have this stuff on my gts , put a thread on about it and no responce, very , very interested.:D

shed

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Why have a gtst with that though, dosent it defeat the object... Id understand if it was 500bhp+

·
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We dont fit Im afraid but one of the guys at Racelogic will :) Ive pointed him in this direction :)

We find that a very large number of 200s end up with panel damage or in a scrap yard through winter. Rwd catches a lot of people out and personally I dont see the point in a car that scares you whenever you try to use its power because its lighting up the tyres in the first three gears.

Traction control allows you to still use the cars potential irrepesective of conditions, you can overtakle with confidence knowling you dont have to feather the throttle or with the rear end trying to pass the front.

To me I run fast cars partly because I want to make fast progress from A to B. But its has to be fast and safe. Winter gives that fast and safe progress a kick in the nuts for powerful rwd vehicles. TC gives you the control to progress all year without fear :)

·
Bad Ass Mo Fo!
1,892 Posts
hope you dont mind, but posted this on the scottish jap club (clanjapan.freeforums.org) for group buy.. ok to forward this on the rx owners club too?

·
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not all all, feel free to post in on any relevent forum :)

A Racelogic emplyee will install the system on any Skyline for £200 :) I have his email address if anyones interested.

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
bren its definetly something im intrested in but what with the engine and also talking to kev today about dog box options and thats something i desperatly need the traction control will have to wait for a little while, awsome product though ive test drove a car with it fitted

1 - 15 of 15 Posts