Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do people have to TRY and race a SKYLINE.

I had a 318is BMW try the other day. I had a crap start and still beat him by miles without trying.

And today a Renult Clio think it was a sport version not sure though and I completly mullered him.

Do they think they have got chance. :eek:

NOT

Just got mine a week ago what a BEAST:D :D :D :D

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
I know what you mean, I had some numpty in a Skyline trying to race me on the M3 airfield..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Skyline v Skyline is ok at least its well matched

What do you drive?

G

·
I had a Scooby try it on on my way back from Billing as soon as we got on the A 45 & then about 2 minutes later an Evo was giving it the bigun. They obviously couldn`t see me trying to eat a ham roll,have a drink & try & drive at the same time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bloody drivers have got no consideration. How RUDE.

Should not drink and drive anyway

You will spill it. LOL

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Hmm... Welcome to the wonderful world of twats trying to race you, Some will win, moany will lose.

I don't bother anymore, unless its a blatantly easy kill, as those muppets need to learn more than anyone else!

Oh, and if its got a BMW badge on it, I'll always have a bash at it if they start a 'my cars faster'.

Embarrassing when it wins tho!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone with a R33 GTS25T ever raced an M3?

How it go?

·
rwd 585bhp =fun
939 Posts
just on way home from work, just had a twat in a soapbar
mg try it on at some lights ;; what a laff he followed me all the
home:funny: :funny:

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
M3 at the wheels 3.0 is 287bhp and 3.2 EVO is around 300 at the wheels, the new M3 is about 325bhp at the wheels.

sorry just putting my point in there.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
I've dumped on a couple of M3s, latest one tonight in Bracknell actually. :D

Mind you it was a convertible, so probably being driven by a hairdresser.....

;-)

J.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Sarky_FCUK said:
M3 at the wheels 3.0 is 287bhp and 3.2 EVO is around 300 at the wheels, the new M3 is about 325bhp at the wheels.

sorry just putting my point in there.

I know mate (well, didn't know EXACTLY), thats why I said he either wasn't trying or was crap. ;)

cos my wee RB20DET ain't that meaty...

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
M3 Convertibles are heavier than normal M-Tech cars, as they have no roof and are therefore heavier with extra strengthening needed to ensure the chassis does not twist.

Have a race with a new m3, then let me know how you get on :)

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
363nm of torque and 343 bhp new M3 at the fly of course.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Ill have a go for a laugh. Its can some times be in the technique of driving not just power.

If your not living on the edge your taking up to much room.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
the thing about the BMW is the drive train loss of power really is minimal if you work out the figures at the wheels from the fly the loss is marginal.

Good for a laugh though :)

·
Registered
554 Posts

you get all the little boys trying not to beat you, but egg you on......I do it to any car I thinks faster than mine....just to see em floor it.........Ferrari's mostly...when I see them

Hello and welcome Buzz....remember me....good to see you got on then................catch up soon....

·
Registered
303 Posts
I race anything and everything. If it wants some, it gets it.

If they wanna see how much faster and RX-7 is to a 205 GTi, let 'em see. They soon realise when I disappear on the horizon :D

Killed many an M3, some 355's, 456's, 911's and Scoobys.

Got seriously killed by a TVR Chimera once, credit to the bloke.

Most entertaining kill was a Lotus Elise. The poor bloke looked like he was going to cry. I'm sure he had no interior purely so he could win the traffic light grand prix...and he lost.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts