Skyline Owners Forum banner

Racing

1K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  buzz 
#1 ·
Why do people have to TRY and race a SKYLINE.

I had a 318is BMW try the other day. I had a crap start and still beat him by miles without trying.

And today a Renult Clio think it was a sport version not sure though and I completly mullered him.

Do they think they have got chance. :eek:

NOT

Just got mine a week ago what a BEAST:D :D :D :D

#2 ·
I know what you mean, I had some numpty in a Skyline trying to race me on the M3 airfield..

G
#4 ·
I had a Scooby try it on on my way back from Billing as soon as we got on the A 45 & then about 2 minutes later an Evo was giving it the bigun. They obviously couldn`t see me trying to eat a ham roll,have a drink & try & drive at the same time.

#6 ·
Hmm... Welcome to the wonderful world of twats trying to race you, Some will win, moany will lose.

I don't bother anymore, unless its a blatantly easy kill, as those muppets need to learn more than anyone else!

Oh, and if its got a BMW badge on it, I'll always have a bash at it if they start a 'my cars faster'.

Embarrassing when it wins tho!

#10 ·
M3 at the wheels 3.0 is 287bhp and 3.2 EVO is around 300 at the wheels, the new M3 is about 325bhp at the wheels.

sorry just putting my point in there.

#12 ·
Sarky_FCUK said:
M3 at the wheels 3.0 is 287bhp and 3.2 EVO is around 300 at the wheels, the new M3 is about 325bhp at the wheels.

sorry just putting my point in there.

I know mate (well, didn't know EXACTLY), thats why I said he either wasn't trying or was crap. ;)

cos my wee RB20DET ain't that meaty...

#13 ·
M3 Convertibles are heavier than normal M-Tech cars, as they have no roof and are therefore heavier with extra strengthening needed to ensure the chassis does not twist.

Have a race with a new m3, then let me know how you get on :)

#15 ·
363nm of torque and 343 bhp new M3 at the fly of course.

#17 ·
the thing about the BMW is the drive train loss of power really is minimal if you work out the figures at the wheels from the fly the loss is marginal.

Good for a laugh though :)

#20 ·
I race anything and everything. If it wants some, it gets it.

If they wanna see how much faster and RX-7 is to a 205 GTi, let 'em see. They soon realise when I disappear on the horizon :D

Killed many an M3, some 355's, 456's, 911's and Scoobys.

Got seriously killed by a TVR Chimera once, credit to the bloke.

Most entertaining kill was a Lotus Elise. The poor bloke looked like he was going to cry. I'm sure he had no interior purely so he could win the traffic light grand prix...and he lost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.