Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Would you be interested in track day at RAF Odiham (Hook, Hampshire RG29 1QT). I'm sure we will have Marham in April, but some people were unhappy with petrol costs there and back.

So although this will cost £140, you wont have the 2+ hours commute each way and accommodation.

They have set a limit at 100 cars so would like to get this booked asap if this is going to go ahead.

105db limit for noise I'm afraid.

Put your name down if you want in.

1. Balloo2u

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Is there any chance of coming along to see what track days are all about? The car will be in no fit state to race (i.e. no uprated brakes and shitty toyo tyres) but i'd like to see what goes on and possibly come out with someone?

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is run by RMA not direct like Marham, on their website all I can see is 0.00 for extra driver. Ill Double check :)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
1. Balloo2u
2. Bruce

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
1. balloo
2. bruce
3. tigger!!!!! omg so close to home!!! yay!!
4. ChrisC Bit close to brands, but will try my best

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I'm just trying to get as many in before the little one arrives lol

·
REGISTERED RB26 ABUSER
231 Posts
i,m gonna come but i,m gonna have to take a chance and leave booking it til 6th of feb....gotta make sure my cars fit and well after brands.....hopefully there will be spaces left or maybe pay cash on the day???..twice i paid for marhem and never made it....do fancy it...if the cars up for it so am i

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
i,m gonna come but i,m gonna have to take a chance and leave booking it til 6th of feb....gotta make sure my cars fit and well after brands.....hopefully there will be spaces left or maybe pay cash on the day???..twice i paid for marhem and never made it....do fancy it...if the cars up for it so am i
Good old GTR reliabilty :nutkick::funny:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Yeah likey that.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I should of moved by then and my new house isn't to far away at all, so anyone traveling from far away will be more than welcome to come and stay at mine.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts