Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may know I need a new headlight, have now found a breakers with a car which used to belong to a friend of mine. It was a GTS-T with full GTR kit. Am going in morning to get the headlights (150 + Vat !!!!) and may take any other bits i fancy spoiler, front bumper e.t.c. Any onther bits wanted by you guys or bits I should look out for ! Unfortunately his 18" blitz wheels aint there, wonder why !

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also to this i will be selling my headlights now (Now painted silver, D/S fine but slight damage but fine to drive on passenger side) and maybe my spoiler and front bumper, will post more pics when I get em)

E

·
0 Posts
If its a breakers yard where you help yourself try & sneak the AFM out mate & keep it for yourself. Prone to going wrong & well handy to have a spare. Also the Catalytic converter is handy.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
a Cat what eddie ?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ben thats excellent news,is it the breakers i said about?hope you find all you want,if you do see your old mate ask where his blitz wheels have gone as Geraint is desperate for a set of blitz,you never know?????

S

·
0 Posts
get a price on the turbo if it is still there - and I am on the lookout for a spoiler also......

Simon

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no spoiler but got a cusco front strut brace, like new for 20 quid and the headlights for 150 quid were only mint condition xenons !!!! Every cloud has a silver lining

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi Ben,

:( My poor baby - brings tears to my eyes.

At least the parts have gone to a good cause :)

And the Cusco strut was like new, because I only put it on before losing the car lol.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I forgot to mention the side repeaters are proper Nismo ones if they are stil there - just don't tell the yard ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts