Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is now a good time to change money into Japanese Yen? I need to put money into a Japanese account and the rates of exchange today are about £30 higher than last week!!! is it worth waiting a couple more days to see if it goes back down????

·
Registered
38 Posts
tigger said:
Is now a good time to change money into Japanese Yen? I need to put money into a Japanese account and the rates of exchange today are about £30 higher than last week!!! is it worth waiting a couple more days to see if it goes back down????
I was about to send a few quid to Japan last week, but towards the end of the week it began to bomb out so held off hoping it will pick up. What rate have you got by the way as I was looking at 202?

Glen

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
havent looked at the rate itself, but its £30 more today than it was Tuesday last week...so gonna hold out for a day or so!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
tigger said:
havent looked at the rate itself, but its £30 more today than it was Tuesday last week...so gonna hold out for a day or so!!
Standard rate is 201 as we speak so I should get around 203 so thats OK. Don't hold on too long or you'll never pay it and Mr W-A will get the hump :) .

Glen

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol....I keep asking for their bank details and havent had them yet!! have checked their website but cant find it, I did the other day but cant remember where it was..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts