Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
cat's know how we feel, but they dont care
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i'm going to put up a litlle story of my lovely N/A r33.
(sorry for my bad english --> i'm from finland...)
when i first bought my r33, it was not in a good condition. it wasn't even road legal =S
so i did some welding and stuff to make it look even something =D i had to do all the wiring for the rear lights again, becouse someone was cutted the wires... [email protected] interior was all stripped out, all the lights were missing... i search parts from different places and i got lights and some interior parts. this very moment the car is at my granddads garage becouse he's going to paint it again B) well, i think that was enough for the preview.

i know i know, read the forum, but i am still a little bit confused of what parts do i need to get my N/A turboed and working?

turbo
turbo exhaust manifold and downpipe
new ecu
intercooler

but then will the injectors from turbo version do a 300hp? and does N/A and turbo intake manifold differ? and what kind of boost (bar) would be good?

then pictures =P

then did some light mods

painted my rims

and a teaser from the bonnet

·
cat's know how we feel, but they dont care
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
last weekend i got the car back from the painter :p
and i like the new look B)
no i have to start collecting turbo parts for my swap.
pics -->

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
for 300bhp atf,standard r33 gtst injectors will be plenty,you need ,injectors,ecu,ex mani,turbo+actuator +all pipes,downpipe,intercooler+all pipes,aftermarket boost gauge ,air box or aftermarket filter. all from an r33 gtst,the intake is the same,if your not getting an programmable ecu buy an adjustable fuel reg with a gauge,because it will probably run rich then you can turn the pressure down abit,run it at no more than 10psi boost the standard actuator should run roughly about that with the high comp engine,theres a good chance your spark plugs and coilpacks may not like the boost but wait and see,1st check if you have the oil return for the turbo it'll be a bung next to the engine mounting on the right as you look under the bonnet,any question mate just pm me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts