Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok tomorow im going to dig out my old 300 from my mums garage this is my new winter project plans are sell what i dont need of it to fund buying a rb 25 engine and gearbox gtst..... its manuel so what i get 4 the g/box will buy the engine no probs.... then i can sell the n/a engine i have 4 it and then tt engine that i never finished building so well anyway has any one ever done this to a 300zx ????? if so any info 4 me and that the probs that i will run it to???

its only 4 a fun car 4 the track as i now live 500 yards from the local race track (kirkistown)

and what should i expect to pay 4 a 2.5 gtst g/box????:cheers:

·
Registered
412 Posts
ok so first you've got my attention!

yes it has been doned before though if you want to keep the normal bonnet and not cut a hole in it then you will have to adjust the mounts

·
Registered
412 Posts
although if you've finished with the powersteering pump on the n/a its the last thing i need to put my 300 back on the road

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
although if you've finished with the powersteering pump on the n/a its the last thing i need to put my 300 back on the road
give me a bad price inc posting and its yours matey i think ive the g/box sold on 300zx.co.uk to a fella and thats my engine bought hopfully just a rb gearbox and loom to go... looks like the bonnets getting a bulge then...lol..i just didnt want to break the 300 i love the thing but rb seems the way to go....cheeper!!!:cheers: ive loads of 300 parts tt and na if anyone knows anyone looking bits ...

·
Registered
412 Posts
if you put a list together and a few photos i'll put the word out through the zclub, andyz may even be able to do you a swap for an rb26 if your lucky as i think he's breaking a few at the moment. i might have the rb26z guys number in the US if you need any info as he's a member of that group

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
if you put a list together and a few photos i'll put the word out through the zclub, andyz may even be able to do you a swap for an rb26 if your lucky as i think he's breaking a few at the moment. i might have the rb26z guys number in the US if you need any info as he's a member of that group
heres some of the things im selling to fund a engine and box
na engine complete with plenum etc from 91 jap spec 75 000 miles

tt engine block new main bearings fitted boars honed.
comes with both heads/rods pistons everything
engine was being rebuilt but i no longer need it..

manuel box from n/a will fit tt as well...with flywheel and clutch,bolts,loom,stick,thus bearing slave cyclinder and pipes £550

a/c pump
std boost solinod
n/a altanator as new not long fitted
engine mounts
tt ecu
std oil cooler
fan

·
Registered
412 Posts
do you still have the 2 turbo's, the manual ecu! i'll pm you mike's number, he's a guy in australia who done the rb25 conversion already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts