Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me in the right direction for one of these?
I'm swapping the standard oil cooler on my RB25DET for a thermostatic Mocal job and while I'm at it I'm fitting a secondary sandwich plate for temp and pressure sensors.
I've done some searching and read the engine build thread by "tross" but I can't source this oil filter thread anywhere over here, so far I've only found it across the pond. Surely someone knows where I can get one from over here?
Maybe? :D

Cheers guys :bigthumb:

·
RB25det inside
1,253 Posts
I'll be making 1of these over the next few days,was checking the thread over the weekend + now I'm happy with the fit.
Is it a driftworks sandwich plate you're using cause I have 1 so could make a stud to suit.
I could supply you with correct oil stud for £15 delivered by the end of the week.
If you p.m me the size of the hole in the sandwich plate+ it's thickness.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be making 1of these over the next few days,was checking the thread over the weekend + now I'm happy with the fit.
Is it a driftworks sandwich plate you're using cause I have 1 so could make a stud to suit.
I could supply you with correct oil stud for £15 delivered by the end of the week.
If you p.m me the size of the hole in the sandwich plate+ it's thickness.
Yeah it's this one:
http://www.driftworks.com/catalog/products/sandwich-plate-with-gauge-sensor-attachment.html

If you can make one I'd gladly pay for it. :D

·
Banned
1,640 Posts
sorry to hi-jack slighty, but can anyone tell me if that driftwoprks sandwich plate will be ok for me to use - i have an oil temp gauge but it has a long 1" probe. will this take that probe?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry to hi-jack slighty, but can anyone tell me if that driftwoprks sandwich plate will be ok for me to use - i have an oil temp gauge but it has a long 1" probe. will this take that probe?
I've not received my order from Driftworks yet so I can't check for you.
I should be getting it in the next few days though so I'll take a look then. :)

·
Registered
983 Posts
Can anyone point me in the right direction for one of these?
I'm swapping the standard oil cooler on my RB25DET for a thermostatic Mocal job and while I'm at it I'm fitting a secondary sandwich plate for temp and pressure sensors.
I've done some searching and read the engine build thread by "tross" but I can't source this oil filter thread anywhere over here, so far I've only found it across the pond. Surely someone knows where I can get one from over here?
Maybe? :D

Cheers guys :bigthumb:
get one from raw brokerage. yes they're across the water but they were really fast with delivery, only took a few days.

http://shop.rawbrokerage.com/product.sc?categoryId=116&productId=229

1 - 9 of 9 Posts