Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm so stumped beyond on relief. First here are engine mods.
Engine

RB20DET, GTR Injectors, VG30ET Steel wheel turbo, 3" Custom exhaust from turbo back, Z32 Maf, Z32 Thermostat, Z32 Fuel filter, Walbro fuel pump, Greddy Type RS Bov, Koyo rad, Cxracing intercooler , N1 Racing Catch can, HKS Intake Brand new filter
Battery Relocated to trunk.

The car has been running fine for over a month till this happened and changed spark plugs less than 500 km ago. So i was driving down street doing 50/km an hour and wasnt bagging it or anything, then it just died so i pulled over. I tried to start it and it would just die so i put gas pedal to floor and tried starting it and it would just stay in 400-800 rpm and would die if i let off gas.

So i went home grabbed some tools and tried diagnosing the problem. The gauges the previous night just stopped working so i wired them to Lighter 12v and ground and thought i might have popped a fuse but i could hear fuel pump priming and i checked fuse and it wasnt blown. Now when i steped on gas and turned car on i could rev it but if i let drop below a 1000 rpm it would die, So i started car then ran to engine bay to use throttle cable to keep it alive and started disconnecting coil pack plugs 1 by 1 and they all made a difference when unplugged so they were working. I tried disconnecting tps and iavc also and they didn't make a difference. I unplugged the z32 afm plug and i couldn't even start the car. Now i started looking at afr gauge and if i held the rpm at 2000 the afr would be 18+ and if i bleeped the thottle it would go to 13 then back up to 18+ when i tried driving the car the afr would be 10- and would stall if i let off gas. Does anyone know what could cause this?

·
keep it side ways
1,413 Posts
Yea you guys were right, I only checked top pipes before and i looked underneith and the a pipe isn't into the ic. Got to pull damn bumper off to get to it though
Well least that's all you should be glad it ain't nothing more serious

1 - 11 of 11 Posts