Discussion Starter #1
My 4 door R32 Gts-t has:
Apexi Air filter
Driftworks front pipe
Apexi Exhaust......

just in middle of fitting
Front mount
Mines ecu

Thats all the mods on the car..... does anyone have any idea what kind of performance, bhp and so on i should expect to get with these minor mods.. Really just trying to guage what improvements these will make from standard before i think about the next stage. From a handling point of view it has a set of Tein Super streets on it and is running on 18" x 8.5 on the front and 18" x 10 on the rear. Any help would be appreciated

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
My 4 door R32 Gts-t has:
Apexi Air filter
Driftworks front pipe
Apexi Exhaust......

just in middle of fitting
Front mount
Mines ecu

Thats all the mods on the car..... does anyone have any idea what kind of performance, bhp and so on i should expect to get with these minor mods.. Really just trying to guage what improvements these will make from standard before i think about the next stage. From a handling point of view it has a set of Tein Super streets on it and is running on 18" x 8.5 on the front and 18" x 10 on the rear. Any help would be appreciated
the mines ecu cannot be mapped, with those mods and a different ecu yr be around 250bhp....

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
What would a Standard R32 GTST be then ?

I think the Mines ECU will more Alleviate over fuelling and help with a torque and give you a little boost on BHP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts