Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enginewise, so far my R32 4 door Gts-t has so far had an apexi air filter fitted, apexi exhaust and front pipe. Next stage is next weekend fitting of fmic and mines ecu. After that i would like to upgrade the turbo - but having looked at whats available - well there are so many, its confusing to say the least.

I would appreciate any advice about what turbo to go for and other parts that i would need to upgrade - injectors i think.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
What power are you after?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be honest i'm not sure - i dont know enough about engines and what the engine itself will take keeping it reasonably safe not to blow anything - at the end of the day it will still be a 2 litre engine - what then could i do to give it a bit more power without taking a big risk with the engine.

My current other thought is just get an rb25 and fit that - maybe a better route to go than spending a lot of money on a turbo that possibly wont give a huge amount more power

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
An RB25 swap would be my preferred route ;)

Failing that, afaik the 33 gts-t turbo is a straight swap, and cheap too! There are plenty of 32 owners on here who have done similar so have a search around for some information :)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Just GB says, the RB25 engine swap is an excellent idea, but if your not after to much power or dont wanna spend to much on the car the R33 GTS-T turbo or if you can the R34 GTT turbo are brilliant swaps and give good power.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts