Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Jeanka.R34
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys i whish somebody can help me with this problems...
- i have a box similar to the ECU but smaller i think for ABS that when plugged my car cant go further than 4000 revs, if i unplugged my car goes more but my speedometer doenst work when unplugged, originally my engine was rb20de neo AT then swaapped to manual, and now i have RB25DET NEO + RB20DE gearbox.
-second, i am missing some sensors (boos solenoid( so my car will run 5psi always right?, and boost sensor (hitachi ps66-01) do i need them ?
- i want my speedometer work but i wanna go further than 4000 revs, also plugged or or unplugged my ABS light is on.

i was thinking my revs cut at 4000k cause i dont have the boost sensor but with the abs module unplugged it goes further, i am not really sure if it is a abs module but it looks like an ECU but smaller.
my best guess was to plug the abs box and to get a ps66-01 (which is hard to get) i found many like ps61-01 or ps72-01 but i dont know is they are compatible :-(

PLEASE HELP :-( :-(

·
Super Moderator
9,036 Posts
You could try putting up a pic of the smaller (ABS) box, and the serial number, that way you may have a chance of getting it identified, it sounds to me like it was the original auto box ECU.

Without the std boost solenoid you will be running more boost IE 8psi, as the solenoid works by reducing boost rather than raising it.

Not sure about the 4K rev limit, as if it was going into limp mode it would be 2-2.5K RPM, does it misfire at 4,000 RPM of just limited?

·
Jeanka.R34
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeap

here is the pic of the module , the cut is just like cutting fuel at 4k, it is not misfire or something cause without this module, it goes more with no problem, serial number on it is 47850 ab000
i still have it disconected... th sky has one boos solenoid that if not present it always work at 5psi, and one hitachi PS-66 boost sensor that give the signal not to over boost, i was reading and well i would like to get ride of the abs module and make my speedo work please

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts