Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have alot of spares for RB20DET's out of the R32GTST.

Firstly, i have two Rb20DET cylinder heads complete with cam shafts, pulleys.

The first one is a low milage head with no damage came off a bottom end failure engine, nice nick, was keeping as a spare for mine.

£150.

The second head, sadly has a bent couple of valves, and one melted one, but no damage to the seats, would need a few new valves and would be a pefect option if your looking for a head to port and polish then swap all the items from your head over.

It is still a complete head, still has cams lifters ect and pulleys.

£75

I have boxes and boxes of spares for the RB20DET, so give me a shout if you need anything.

email me [email protected]

Make sure you mark the email as "skyline parts" or something simular otherwise i may delete it thinking its junk.

all parts are in Birmingham, but i can post at your cost.

clarkey.

·
'NISMO' 350GT
488 Posts
Hi mate - do you have any interior bits and pieces for sale? Boot space panels etc, front and rear door cards, steering column surround, that kind of thing.

All the best, Nick

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, sorry guys, as i put in the title RB20DET parts.... i am not breaking a 32 gtst or gtr for that matter. just engine bits.

sorry for the confussion.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have two spark plug covers for rb20

two sets of Rb20 rocker covers

coil packs, loom.

head are still here.

·
R32 GTS-t
121 Posts
Do you have the Ignition Transistor (part number 22020-05U00)? I need one for my RB20 (R32 GTS-t) urgently if you've still got it lying around!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts