Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am attempting to finish a job that became a victim of the covid lockdowns and got forgotten about. I need to fit the intake manifold and the throttle body/ECCS lump. Some of the pipes and tubes are connected at one end so it is easy to find where the other end goes because of the shape and length of the pipe. However, there are a couple of orphans I can't find a home for.
I've attached some photos in the hope that someone might be able to help please?
The car is a 1990 R32 GTST with the RB20DET motor. Any help would be really appreciated.

Above shows the rear of the block below cylinder 6. The two hoses near the bottom of the pic are water pipes that go back toward the heater.

This is at the front end of the block. The circled connector comes out of the thermostat housing, but where does it go?

Are these part of the answer, or part of the puzzle?

Motor vehicle White Gas Auto part Technology Automotive tire Gas Auto part Motor vehicle Automotive wheel system Motor vehicle Wood Gas Automotive wheel system Auto part Bicycle part Reptile Auto part Metal Fashion accessory

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your photos. I've been busy with a house move lately, so I had not found them until just now.
They look very useful but it's going to take a few days before I can get back to work!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts