Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first nissan and its a 92 240sx coupe with the rb20det.
i just sucked a little rubber piece through my turbo and smoked it so im looking for a replacment turbo that bolts right up the the stock manifold FOR NOW!! because i dont have the money to replace the manifold as well.
Id like to run 16-18 psi. Ive looked around and the car is down till i get a new turbo and i just cant come up with enough money to get like a garret gt28rs or like an hks turbo and i cant find an oil and water cooled t3/t4 turbo? Can i convert this to just oil cooled or is that alot of work?
im looking to spedn about 500-600 bucks and i need one soon somebody please help? Im new to nissans and fairly new to turbocharged vehicles but i know the basics? ne ideas on where to find a turbo?

·
Registered
760 Posts
To be honest, for 500 - 600 bucks which is about £250 - £300 not alot apart from a second hand standard turbo with some change in your pocket!

I would try an check as much as you can on your car as that piece of rubber has gone somewhere?

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
i can sell you a hybrid turbo, thats a stock r32 gtst turbo been honed (ported) out and with steel internals and a bigger exhaust housing, thats one week old, it fits the stock manifold (bolts straight on) and connects to the original oil and water feeds, its been on mine for one week and we mapped it at 1.3bar (18psi) and made 340bhp and 320lbf of torque....for £600.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very interested in both of ur offers, and i was worried about the rubber piece going into the motor but im not sure there would be anything left of it, it was the rubber grommit around the hole in my intake pipe for the bov recirculation hose. ill post pics of the turbine. its fu*^ed

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
i can sell you a hybrid turbo, thats a stock r32 gtst turbo been honed (ported) out and with steel internals and a bigger exhaust housing, thats one week old, it fits the stock manifold (bolts straight on) and connects to the original oil and water feeds, its been on mine for one week and we mapped it at 1.3bar (18psi) and made 340bhp and 320lbf of torque....for £600.....

You not getting another new turbo are you !!!!

That cars seen more turbo's than my wifes seen me do the dishes

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
You not getting another new turbo are you !!!!

That cars seen more turbo's than my wifes seen me do the dishes
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts