1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
how so?

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
ahhhhh ive one on my rb25de.. aparently slightly rarer than hens teeth ....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
managed to find a universal one for £64 posted original ones are £347.95 from jdm performance, Just Lambda part number 250-23881
Description - Universal Tirania
£64.63 inc vat &Carriage

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
managed to find a universal one for £64 posted original ones are £347.95 from jdm performance, Just Lambda part number 250-23881
£64.63 inc vat &Carriage

make sure its not two white whire and one black.. as they work differently im told. though not sure how.

·
Registered
639 Posts
£64.63 inc vat &Carriage
a new sensor has been on my to do list for my rb20e,let us know how you get on with the universal one..

another universal part number i came across a while ago was on a bosch site (bosch 0258 005 726 (LS 5726) which ive not been able to locate one in the uk, also the nissan part number for the rb20e lambda is 22690-70T01 which ive not seen listed for a GTR model anywhere but on the traders web site you mention..

however i did come across the just lambda universal one but when i rang them they couldn't guarantee me that mine was a titania sensor because of the red wire, as some jap cars have a red wire to the sensor but there not always a titania sensor :)

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
part number is ins two halves and it may be similar for the gtr, though not the same. even though the part itself may be identical.

a new sensor has been on my to do list for my rb20e,let us know how you get on with the universal one..

another universal part number i came across a while ago was on a bosch site (bosch 0258 005 726 (LS 5726) which ive not been able to locate one in the uk, also the nissan part number for the rb20e lambda is 22690-70T01 which ive not seen listed for a GTR model anywhere but on the traders web site you mention..

however i did come across the just lambda universal one but when i rang them they couldn't guarantee me that mine was a titania sensor because of the red wire, as some jap cars have a red wire to the sensor but there not always a titania sensor :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts