Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i was thinking about adding a turbo in my skyline r33 with rb20e. The reason im making this post is that there is not much people who tried that. Maybe there is people who made it so I can try to buy same parts of your specs that are most effective. How much hp you could gain without internals changes? For example, if I want to add some turbo that will give 0.5-1 bar , changing fuel pump and injectors to more productive ones, make a thick head gasket to low the compression force, and install the piggyback to set it somehow. Will it run? I want to get like 250-300hp, I have never done any kind of tunning before, so I don’t know how much hp i could even get, maybe all this manipulations will add me 20hp and engine will blow up after first run. I am just confused why there are not much people who made that, at least in my country (kazakhstan), 90% of all RB’s are 20e, and no one even tried that. It is possible that im asking the dumbest questions in the world, but there is nothing to loose so thanks for even reading this and sorry if I loose your time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts