Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling an RB25 for a friend:

Basically:

With the car I bought the botttom end went so the previous owner bought a standard bottom end for £680, it also has 550cc injectors, polished head (done by Abbey) comes with a turbo (getting all this tonight) which we are unsure about but is a ball bearing turbo and produced 370 ATH with abbey, and other bits and bobs, been told by the garage who worked on it it just needs a head gasket to run about 350 bhp but will need new pistons to run the full power as the tomei ones that were in there were damaged. It also has a few other bits like tomei cams, standard pistons, exhaust manifiold etc etc, its basivally a full engine.

Bearing in mind it should run 420 BHP with just a head gasket and aftermarket pistons and is in bits so saves stripping and rebuilding, its just needs putting together again

Been told its Worth £2000 so want that no offers

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well had a few pm's about breaking

please list what parts you want and i will see if its worth doing. getting pics over the weekend but what i definately know

550 injectors
polished head (abbey did it)
standard, mint botom end (paid 680 a few weeks ago for it)
Ball bearing turb, will get spec soon as but cost about £1200 and maxed out at about 420 bhp
What ever else you can think of!!

Bit vague now as i know not a great deal without seeing it all!

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Im interested in the split fire coil packs and 550 injectors mate, depending on price and condition.
Price and pics if possible please.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right, looked through all parts but was in a rush took picks and been lookig at the recipets with the car.

The turbo is a cockpit tatebayashi http://www.cockpit.gr.jp/ T450 spl ballbearing turbo and cost £1200 and produed 371 BHP at the hubs at abbey.

I have red old thrads and seen standard gtt tubo's sell for £300! offers via pm please

The injectors are blitz 550 and guess they are worth around £200, offers via pm please

I could not see the z32 afm but sure its thee somewhere

It has splitfire coilpacks offers around £200

set of 6 greddy plus new in box, around £40

The engine i want to sell as a job lot, most of the stuff i have no ide what it is and took pics of it all on my garage floor. The pistons you see with conrods are standard ones but i do have stress relieved ones buyer will get too

The first offer of around £2000 gets the lot, which incldes all in this post, the HKS BOV, the cams are Tomei and you get the oil pump etc too, everything you see in the pics plus a few boxes of bits more. I have read the forums and standard engines go for about £750-£1000 complete, the bottom end cost £680 3 weeks ago, and with the aftermarket cams,BOV,con rods, turbo, plugs, coilpacks etc i think £2000 is very fair

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pm's all replied, i am thinkin off putting the lot on ebay at themoment, everyone seems to want turbo, injectors etc but i need to really raise about £2000 from all this however its sold to make it worth my while

Thanks
Ben

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.